- Swiss Blockchain Hackathon brought together Blockchain and Web3 challenges to HackZurich for the first time.
- HackZurich took place from 16-18 September 2022.
- 500 participants joined on-site in Zurich and another 1'000 remotely from all over the world.
- Eight teams had submitted innovative solutions for two particular Blockchain challenges: 'Consumer-oriented Utility Token' and 'NFT data and information exploration'.
- Two teams made it to the 25 finalists out of 140 submissions. Finally, the Blockchain solution of team 'Flidless' has won the 2nd HackZurich overall prize.